A philosopher is a person who is a scholar, or thinker and seeks wisdom or enlightenment. A philosopher is a person whose philosophical perspective makes meeting trouble with equanimity easier. Philosophy means "love of wisdom".Philosophy is an activity people undertake when they seek to understand fundamental truths about themselves, the world in which they live, and their relationships to the world and to each other. Philosophers define people as the kind of entity that has the moral right to make its own life choices, and to live its life without (unprovoked) interference from others. The philosopher is an intellectual who contributes to one or more branches of philosophy, such as aesthetics, ethics, epistemology, philosophy of science, logic, metaphysics, social theory, philosophy of religion, and political philosophy.
1. What do you think about truth?
A. Description of things
D. The way we perceive it
2. Which philosopher will you choose?
3. What are your thoughts on nature?
A. Blessing protect it
B. Use it to your benefit
C. Deeply appreciate it
D. Excuse for opposing developmental
4. What do you feel about love?
A. No defination to describe love
B. Love is beyond good and evil
C. Love is understanding and rejoicing
D. Unconditional faith
5. Which characteristic you are inspired by most?
6. What is most important to be successful?
7. What do you dream for society?
8. What is your perception of religion?
A. Excuse for deeds
B. Obstacle for small people
D. Myth and responsibility
9. According to you what drives people?
A. Desire for power
C. Live and don't think
D. Understand image of the world
10. What are your views on language?
A. Framework of existence
B. Game of words
C. Means for communication
D. Use of metaphors
11. Which philosophical quote is to be considered as your ideology?
A. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay
B. The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph
C. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
D. The unexamined life is not worth living
12. What is the goal and purpose of life?
A. Trust and pray to God
B. To become best
C. Live with attention
D. Make your own choices
Drop your comment here...