Frat boy personalities are escribed as a group of people who stand for something bigger than themself. These people are usually friendly, kind, and interested to know and explore people. Frat boys try for some trendy, fashionable, and casual outfits so that they look funky and smart. The stereotypical frat boy is a rich kid on spring break drinking beer, doing chest bumps, and crashing Daddy's Mercedes. Frat boy personality helps young men and women cultivate leadership skills, gain a sense of social identity, and learn to play well with others. They also help young men and women cultivate leadership skills, gain a sense of social identity, and learn to play well with others. They can be denoted as a young group of men who belongs to a college fraternity and behave in a noisy or silly way.
1. What type of activities would you participate in?
A. Open Mic
B. Singing Dancing
D. Amateur Theatre
2. What profession you are willing to opt for?
3. Are you open to doing and learning new things which you never did?
A. Yes would try to learn from someone
B. Would take help of you tube
C. Would ask someone to do it
D. Leave that work
4. Do you like to be controlled?
A. Yes only by parents
B. Teachers do
C. Not at all
D. So stressful
5. What you are more good at?
6. How many friends do you have?
A. Best Friend
B. Limited close friends
C. Bulk of friends
7. Do you enjoy hosting a party at your home for your friends?
A. Yes enjoy to do it
B. Help to organize
C. Won't prefer to organize at my place
D. Only as a last option leftover
8. What is your favorite subject?
9. Do you struggle to put your things together?
C. Just follow Instructions
D. Someone need to supervise always
10. How do you manage your health?
D. Just Enjoy
11. What type of discussion do you mostly get into?
12. Do you voice your opinion about politics?
A. Yes on social media
B. Yes within friends group
C. Only within family
Drop your comment here...