How much do you love your partner? Well, that’s a quite hilarious question, isn’t it? We all love our partners (unless you don’t have one). Are you the one who never wanna lose your partner and spend the rest of your life with them? Obviously, your love can’t be measured but here we have a simple test for you. Answer these simple questions and find out how much you love your partner.
1. What is your love language?
A. Physical touch
B. Receiving gifts
C. Quality time
D. Words of affirmation
2. How long have you been in a relationship with your partner?
A. Less than 1 year
B. 1-2 years
C. 3-5 years
D. More than 5 years
3. Would you marry your partner?
A. I’m already married to him/her
B. I will probably have to think for some more time about this
C. Yes, for sure
D. Definitely not
4. Who pays the bills when you two go on a date?
A. My girlfriend
B. My boyfriend
C. We split it
D. Anyone of us
5. How often do you fight?
B. Quite a few times
C. So many times
D. Whenever we do, we resolve it asap
6. What is the thing that attracts you most about your partner?
B. Sense of humour
7. How many times have you two gone out for a trip?
B. Just a couple of times
C. A few times
D. So many times
8. Do you ever feel that your relationship may fall apart?
A. Quite often
D. It may it may not
9. What kind of couple are you too?
A. Opposite to each other
C. We have few interests in common
D. I hardly about his/her interests
10. What is one thing you still haven’t done with your partner?
A. Going to a trip with him/her
B. Making love
C. Posted something for him/her on social media
D. Danced with him/her in a party
Drop your comment here...