A soulmate is someone our romantic or sexual partner, who you have a special relationship with, and who you know and love very much. We assume to have a letter in the folds of skin near the joint on your thumb, it's definitely fun to do. Basically, a soulmate is someone to who you feel deeply connected, but not in a dependent or needy way. In a relationship between soulmates, needs are equally met because a soulmate relationship should challenge you to move from selfishness to giving. A partner can be a soulmate, but so can some of our best friends, a brother, or a sister. A soulmate can be anyone we have a deep connection. With them, it feels like home, balances each other, and you can be yourself.
1. Do you trust in love at first sight?
B. Not my thing
C. Good in imaginations
D. Only in Movies
2. What is your current relationship status?
3. Do you find it interesting to go for speed dating?
A. Only with friends
B. It sounds to be desperate
C. Don't want to go for losers
D. Sounds Interesting
4. What will be the perfect romantic time for you?
A. Sitting together at beach
B. Surprise gifts
C. Elaborately planned date
D. Thoughtful talks
5. What quality do you look for as a priority in your soulmate?
A. Fun Loving
6. Which application would you prefer to find your soulmate?
7. Where you met your partner for the first time?
C. At friends party
8. Which quality of your partner attracts you the most?
9. How frequently do you talk to your partner?
B. Few times in a week
C. Only for important discussions
D. Few times in a Month
10. What will you do if you find your love one in tears?
A. Will ask reason for tears
B. Ignore and do my work
C. Try to fix mood
D. Will ask someone to console
11. How frequently do you go on dates?
A. Never been on a date
B. Alternate week
C. Once in a month
12. Which movie would you go to with your partner?
A. 27 Dresses
B. The Vow
C. The Notebook
D. How to lose a Guy in 10 days
Drop your comment here...