In this world of constant changes, you grab the attention only by being trendy. Fashion is very volatile and keeps changing weekly. Do you always dream of Paris, the Fashion Capital, or want to be shelled in your comfort zone? Why is it being trendy important; it triggers that feel good instinct. By finding out how trendy you were last year let’s predict the future too! Head on the fun way!
1. How many times did you go shopping last year?
A. Once in a year
B. Every month
D. I don’t like shopping
2. How do you describe your style?
A. I don’t have any style
B. I have a trendy collection
C. I style according to the occasion
D. I like to dress in comfort wear
3. How often do you change your hairstyle?
A. Once in a year
B. Change it every year
C. Change it every month
D. Change it with every season
4. What’s your color choice for summers and winters?
A. Depends on stuff I have
B. Dark for winters and bright for summers
C. Does it make a difference?
D. Pastel shades for all time
5. How many friends have you made in the last year?
A. No new friends
B. Few on social media
C. I make friends everywhere I go!
D. I believe in keeping few but quality friends
6. Did you watch the last year Paris fashion week show on FTV?
A. I don’t like to watch those skinny models
B. Yes I watched the whole event
C. I saw a few shows from my favorite designer
D. What’s that?
7. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram other social sites; which one do you like?
8. Most of the time people describe you as…
A. An Intellectual
9. Have you ever wanted to go for plastic surgery?
B. Long back when I was a kid
C. Yes, I want to modify my face
D. I don’t like my nose, so I want a nose job
10. What’s your idea of makeup?
A. Some touch up that’s it!
B. To complement the look to the occasion
C. I am experimental about it!
D. Blush, mascara, eyeshadow, and Lip