Pajamas or Pyjamas are types of clothing worn as nightwear or while lounging. They are also known as loose lightweight a two-piece garment worn mostly for sleeping. They are in various fabrics: cotton, flannel, silk, or wool. These sets are also available in solid colors or fun prints like plaid, cozy flannel, or stripes. It is significantly known that wearing pajamas is the psychological comfort they provide, it is a powerful sign to your body that it's wind down and time for rest and sleep. It helps establish a healthy sleep schedule and makes it easy to fall asleep at night. According to a psychologist wearing pajamas to class makes high school students more emotionally comfortable as well. Pajamas provide a sense of relaxation and coziness and are a popular choice because of their natural softness, comfort, and hypoallergenic properties.
1. When you are in a travel mood, what do you prefer to travel in?
D. Any type of Pajamas
2. There's a long line to get into a restaurant what would you do?
A. Sit at home and eat in pajamas
B. Bypass the line
C. Wait on queue
D. Afraid of crowd
3. What you are more like?
4. In your daily routine when you are most comfortable?
A. When going for sleep
B. Whenever in loose wear
C. When in Pajamas
D. While sleeping
5. Going to your pajamas how do you feel?
A. Totally Relaxed
B. Super anxious
6. You see your partner in pajamas all the time what do you think?
B. Pretty comfortable
C. Not my style
D. Suggest to wear something else also
7. What type of parties do you like most?
A. Movie Party
B. Pajamas Party
C. Board Game Party
D. Dance Party
8. How will be your children?
A. Happy and true
C. Super Accomplished
9. Can you get a crush on someone who is out of your league?
A. Don't believe in league
B. No, I am a catch
D. Prefer to be in Pajamas
10. What fits perfectly for fat people?
B. Loose Loungewear
C. Anything they wear of loose-fitting
11. Do you consider that a book should be written over you?
A. Yes I am a book material
B. Maybe I can write one myself
C. Probably not
D. Maybe someone could find me interesting
12. What do you think or do if you see a homeless man asking for money?
A. Suggest him to get a job
B. Wonder for his position in life
C. Consider me in his shoes
D. Try to help him with money and get a job
Drop your comment here...