December switches on the multi-colored light flashes and festive thoughts. The season calls for putting your creative hat on. Is your decorative style relaxed or rustic or modern and sleek? In decoration for the holy Christmas, we can't get rid of the temptation of baubles, snowflakes, candy canes, wooden art, etc. Take this interesting quiz to find what is your Christmas decorating style?
1. Pick your Christmas color palette-
A. White, red, green, & silver
B. Silver, gold, red & green
C. Red, green, & gold
D. White & icy blue flakes
2. The sweet you include in the Christmas celebration-
A. Yule Log
B. Sesame balls
C. Christmas candy
D. Christmas cookies
3. The Christmas classic you love to watch-
B. A Christmas carol
C. Home Alone
D. The nightmare before Christmas
4. The most lovable thing about Christmas is-
A. Singing & dancing
B. Receiving gifts
C. Christmas cake
D. The decorations
5. A gift has to be wrapped nicely in an attractive gift paper, which wrapping paper would you pick?
A. The one with Santa printed all over
B. A snowy white paper with glittering ornaments & bows
C. A beige parchment paper with fancy red ribbon & green branches to decorate
D. A newspaper to wrap & tie with a red ribbon
6. Your door wreath looks like-
D. No colors
7. Yea or Nah for wooden sleigh candle stand
C. Not sure how it looks
D. Maybe it's 50-50
8. What is your Christmas dining table décor?
A. Christmas Gift Bag Table
B. Black And White Modern Christmas Table
C. Traditional Rustic Holiday Table
D. Rustic Christmas Table In Black And White
9. Which of the following is your favorite Christmas ornament?
C. Woodland animals
Drop your comment here...