Do you ever listen about National proposal day, if not then we will tell you about that Day. This day is celebrated like Valentine's Day. National proposal Day is a well-known day for lovers, National Proposal Day is a fun day for you if you don't have any Lovers. Many people choose Proposal Day as a day to get engaged. Because it is often known as a time when all lovers celebrate their years together, too many people it seems like a natural time to celebrate choosing to make their life together more official. Proposal Day is your second chance to think about marriage after the more famous Valentine’s Day, So let's start this quiz and know more things about National Proposal Day.
1. National Proposal Day is observed on which date?
A. 15 March
B. 25 March
C. 5 March
D. 20 March
2. Who is the founder of National proposal Day?
A. William Anthony
B. John Michael O’Loughlin
C. President John
D. Emperor Claudius II
3. Estimated How many people propose their beloved on that day?
4. Which of the following year National Proposal Day was observed for the first time?
5. National Proposal Day is celebrated in which country for the first time?
C. United States
D. United Kingdom
6. How you can celebrate National proposal day?
A. To get married
B. To take party
C. To watch movies
D. To propose your love
7. Which of the following place is the best place to Propose your love?
D. All of these
8. How you will get the Confidence to propose to your beloved?
A. To friends suggestions
B. To get advice from someone
C. To watch a romantic movie
D. All of the above
9. Which of the following year founder of Proposal Day John Michael O’Loughlin was born?
Drop your comment here...