Science has always been progressing towards success andit doesn't seems to be slowing down. Well, everyone must have been aware of the very famous conditioning theory. The conditioning theory describes a lot about the behavioral processes, reactions and interpretation of such behavior. But, this is not all. A lot of people who claim to know this theory are actually not aware of wholesome facts and figures about it. Do you think you are smart enough to answer all about the same? Try out this very alluring Conditioning Theory Quiz where you can test your knowledge about the same and see how great will you score!!
1. What kind of reinforcement do you wish that response should last long without been learning operant conditioning?
2. What is the tendency for responding to a new stimulus if it is like the original stimulus?
A. Spontaneous recovery
B. Stimulus discrimination
C. Stimulus generalization
D. High order conditioning
3. Who gave the conditioning theory?
4. How many types of conditioning are there?
5. Which type of conditioning is this: A student got full marks when he carried with him his green pen, then he always took the pen with him.
A. Observational learning
B. High order conditioning
C. Classical Conditioning
D. Operant Conditioing
6. The environment shapes ______?
D. All of the above
7. With whom did the person who discovered this theory experimented this theory on which animal?
8. When does classical conditioning work best?
A. CS is just present just before UCS
B. UCS is present after CS
C. CS is present hours after UCS
D. None of the above
9. How many elements does conditioning have?
10. When the reinforcement is used to guide a response closer and closer to the desired response, what is that procedure is known as?
A. Stimulus generalization
B. Spontaneous recovery
D. Stimulus discrimination
11. ______ signifies the tendency of conditioning to be controlled natural instincts?
A. Innate conditioing
B. Instinctive drift
C. Natural learning
D. Classical conditioning
12. The situation is an example of __________, the students get a grade for a quiz that’s given once a week?
A. Fixed interval reinforcement sceduele
B. Variable-interval reinforcement schedule
C. Fixed-ratio reinforcement schedule
D. Variable-ratio reinforcement schedule