Marriage is the best thing in human life & most of the people want to spend their life with the perfect life partner. Before the marriage we think about the many questions, like: how will my life partner behave with me after marriage or how will our life go in the future & many more. And also tries to get the solution of all different questions. Okay, do not worry & take this fun quiz, you will get an interesting result. (This is only about fun, do not take serious of the quiz result.)
1. What are your bad habits that could ruin your future marriage?
A. Drinking too much
B. Being a little lazy
C. Being addicted to watching web series
D. You can’t really name one
2. Do you think your future spouse will not be able to stand about you?
A. That you are a control freak
B. That you like making fun of others
C. That you are too controlling
D. That you are too social
3. Are you very cool about your future spouse?
A. Yes, I am very patient
B. No, I am not enough
C. A little bit
D. No, comments
4. Are you selfish when it comes to love?
A. Yes, very much
B. You can be selfish sometimes
D. No, you are not selfish at all
5. Are you hoping to get new things from your marriage?
A. Yes, off course
C. You hope so
D. You don’t think so
6. Will you do all the necessary work for save your future marriage?
A. Yes, off course
B. Not yet, because you have to get your mother’s approval
C. May be soon
D. No way, they’ll just have to get used to you and your drinking
7. Which quality do you have for a woman that could become your lovely wife one day?
A. That she is honest
B. That she is nice and not into alcohol
C. That she is faithful and not gossiping to her ex
D. You don’t know yet
8. What quality do you look for in a man?
A. That he is honest
B. That he is cool and not too close to his ex
C. That he is loving and not drown into smoking on weekends
D. You don’t really like them
9. Do you feel you should be mentally stable before getting married?
A. Yes of course, it’s a necessary
B. You are not loving, so it doesn’t apply to you
C. Not, necessarily
D. No, the other person will simply have to deal with you
10. Do you feel you should be physically stable before getting married?
A. Of course, yes.
B. Hey, if you don’t have it
C. Not necessarily
D. Yes, because you’ll get to afford more things with it.
Drop your comment here...