We have all aspired at least once in our life to be that power ranger or have that one superpower from which we could be different from others. But do you know that everyone has one Superpower within them? Take the quiz and find that which superpower do you have?
1. Which kind of books are you interested more in reading?
2. What do you do when two of your best friends start to fight?
A. You let them fight
B. You stop them and tell them to sit away from each other
C. You stop them and tell the wrong one that it is your mistake
D. You complain your teacher about it.
3. What will you do if you see a beggar on road?
A. You will ignore him
B. You will give him some money.
C. Even if you had money, you wouldn’t tell him that you have some to give him.
D. You would buy something for him with your money.
4. What thoughts do you have when you know that the person next to you isn’t right about what he is saying?
A. You let him speak whatever he wishes to.
B. You argue with him about your point of view till the discussion is over.
C. You try to explain him once and if he doesn’t understand then you consider him right.
D. You hear his perspective and then tell what he could have said better
5. Which of the following often happens with you when you go on a trip?
A. You are the earliest person to wake up in the morning.
B. You pack everything at the last moment.
C. You don’t feel that exciting until you are not there at your destination.
D. Do not like any trip
6. What happens when you fail to get your desired marks in the test so many times?
A. You cry on the first day and then you are normal.
B. You carefully analyze all the mistakes that you have done in the past test.
C. You realize that even if after so many attempts you can’t do it then it isn’t your thing.
D. You give your 100% once and then act depending upon the result.
7. How do you think you could best contribute to a cricket match?
A. As bowler
B. As batsman
C. As an umpire
D. As a fielder
8. How often are you right to predict any future event?
A. Sometimes when you feel luck is in your favor.
B. Every time when you predict even generally occur that way
C. Things never happen in the way you say.
D. You don’t predict events.
9. How many friends do you think are trustworthy to you?
10. How often do you read non-academic books?
A. Once a week
B. Once every two weeks
C. Once a month