A pushover is a person who is easy to get fool or influenced by others easily. Pushover sacrifices their time for the sake of other people's happiness. It's ok; it's the key trait of a pushover. You may have a pushover problem because you like being needed. Pushovers allow people to take advantage of them and do so by failing to set boundaries thanks to helplessness, trauma, or low self-esteem.
1. Someone hurts you intentionally, what would you do in return?
B. Hurt them back
C. Will discuss with my partner
D. Move away and ignore
2. According to you, in a relationship who should initiate taking efforts?
D. Should take efforts turn wise
3. What is your approach to achieving your goal?
A. Try till time I succeed
B. Don't set goals
C. Need Motivation
D. Try to do smart work
4. Which branch among the following would you like to choose?
D. None of them
5. What is your role if you are on a road trip?
B. Snack provider
D. Enjoying passenger
6. When would you choose to go the gym?
A. Once my partner would go along with me
B. Once forced by my partner
C. When required for health
D. Depends on mood
7. Among the following whom you admire the most?
8. What is the importance of approval by your partner?
A. Most essential
B. Most important
C. Don't care about it
D. For Surety
9. Do you get influenced by TV advertisements?
A. Yes, always buy product I see on it
B. Sometimes buy products once I see on TV
C. Not at all
D. Don't watch TV, but yes can go for reference
10. What texture favors you most among the following?
11. How often do you accept any challenge?
A. All the time
B. Sometimes when sure
C. When encouraged by partner
D. When forced by my partner
12. Which sign would you prefer among the following signs?
C. End Construction
D. None of the above
Drop your comment here...