Narendra Chanchal was a famous Indian religious singer who was known for his devotional songs and hymns. Besides several bhajans, Chanchal had also sung songs in Hindi films as well. Chanchal was born in a religious Punjabi Hindu family. He started singing Bhajans and Aartis in Jaguars at a very young age. Slowly, Narendra started his own music company by the name Paradise Club. He later changed its name to Paradise Entertainers. After years of struggle, Chanchal sang a Bollywood song Beshak Mandir Masjid which made a mark in the world of devotional songs. After that, he got several offers from the different music industries.
1. Which of the following year did Narendra Chanchal start his singing career?
2. Which of the following year Narendra Chanchal was born?
A. 16 October 1935
B. 16 October 1940
C. 26 October 1945
D. 26 October 1965
3. Which of the following Narendra Chanchal won Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer?
4. Which of the following year did Narendra Chanchal win Shobhna Award for best stage artist?
5. Which year was Narendra Chanchal Hindi's song 'Baki Kuchh Bacha To Mahangayi Maar Gayi' released?
6. Which of the following Narendra Chanchal Bollywood movie 'Bhakti Mein Shakti' was released?
7. Which of the following year was Narendra Chanchal Hindi's album song 'Mujhe Maa Se Mila De' released?
8. Which of the following song was Narendra Chanchal's last song?
A. Kitho Aaya corona
B. Tu Ne Mujhe Bulaya
C. Do Ghut Pila De Sakia
D. None of these
9. Which the following year did Narendra Chanchal win Raj Kapoor Memorial Award for his contribution to the Indian music industry?
10. Which of the following year Narendra Chanchal was Died?
A. 12 February 2011
B. 22 January 2019
C. 12 January 2016
D. 22 January 2021
Drop your comment here...