Photography has always been a great profession and a passion for people to pursue. There are several amazing photographers that we might be aware of and praise as well. There are various domains a photographer chooses and gain their specialty in it. You might have tried your favorite style and might be in the thought of trying a new style? But you might be in a chaotic situation of selecting your next style? You might be eager to know Where Should You Go Shoot Next? Try out this very amazing quiz and get your answers!!
1. What is your personality?
2. What attracts you a lot during traveling?
3. How do you want your workspace to look like?
A. Well organized
C. It's kinda unsure for me
D. Anyway will work for me
4. What would be your ideal business setup?
A. An agent who keeps my clients ready
B. A large network of clients
C. A list of collectors
D. A publisher who sells my work
5. What is the first thing you love about photography?
A. Collecting memories
D. I am good with my work
6. How do you feel when you click your photo perfectly?
7. Where do you find yourself when you have to click the perfect shot?
A. At my studio
B. Climbing trees
C. Contorting your body
D. Shooting at dangerous locations
8. Where do you focus while capturing?
D. Nailing on exposures
9. Where do you spend your photo money?
A. New gear
C. Props and wardrobe
10. What do you do when clicking in manual mode?
A. Pray light doesn't change
B. Hope you are able to get the shot
C. Nail the exposure
D. Get sad on missing it
11. what do you use for white balance
A. Kelvin Temp
B. Camera Presets
C. Gray card
12. What is your favorite shooting condition?
B. Wherever action is!
C. A perfect sport match
D. I can rock anyway