No doubt, all of us must have heard several stories from the past or might have read some exciting books from the past that were truly shocking. We are here to discuss books that have been quite mysterious and fun at the same time. A wonderful and weird book that was quite well known and well-liked was the lost book of Enki. It involved mussel seeds that were used and suspended in the middle of it. This book contains many facts that you may not be aware of or know about, making it a great tool for learning. For this reason, we have created this trivia quiz for you, which will be a great help to you! See what you can accomplish when you challenge your friends.
1. When was the book originally published?
2. Who is the author of the book?
A. John Aston
B. Steve Johnson
C. Zecharia Sitchin
D. Ruskin Bond
3. As per Annunakis's numbering system, what is the numeric value of earth?
4. Which planet was also called Gaga?
5. What does Enki mean?
A. Lord of earth
B. Lord of mars
C. Lord of africa
D. Ruler of universe
6. _______ Earth years are required for Nibiru to orbit the sun?
7. ____ were the first humans created by Ninmah and Enki that are able to reproduce?
A. Zuisudra and Enzara
B. Adapu and Titi
C. Adamu and Tiamat
D. Sonny and Cher
8. The face of Mars is represented by ________?
9. How many children does Adapu and Titi have?
A. 30 sons
B. 30 sons and 30 daughters
C. 5 sons and 5 daughters
D. 20 sons and 20 daughters
10. The reason for great blood was ______?
A. The Earth's magnetic field flipped.
B. A comet hit Earth.
C. A massive ice sheet slipped off Antarctica.
D. Someone left a tap on.
11. Name the Earthman on the moon?
A. Neil Armstrong