We all know that Danny DeVito is an American actor, but do you know he is also a well-known comedian and filmmaker? He gained prominence for his portrayal of the taxi dispatcher Louie De Palma in the television series Taxi. He attended a boarding school and went to the ‘Oratory Preparatory School in Summit, New Jersey. After that, he then attended the ‘American Academy of Dramatic Arts. After his graduation, DeVito started working at the ‘Eugene O'Neill Theater Center in Waterford, Connecticut. Then he made his acting career debut in 1975. Today's DeVito has a large and varied body of work as an actor, producer, and director on stage, television, and film. So let's start this quiz and know more about Danny DeVito.
1. Which of the following year Danny DeVito was born?
A. November 07, 1949
B. November 17, 1944
C. November 27, 1954
D. November 27, 1969
2. Which of the following year Danny DeVito earned a Tony Award nomination for Best Featured Actor in a Play?
3. In which of the following 1996 films did DeVito and his wife Rhea Perlman starred together?
A. The Price
D. Deck the Halls
4. When did Danny DeVito honor with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
5. For which TV series was Danny DeVito nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series?
6. Which of the following short film is directed and produced by Danny DeVito?
A. Even Money
B. Garden State
C. Little Demon
7. Which of the following movie was produced by Danny DeVito?
B. Out of Sight
C. The Ratings Game
D. Death to Smoochy
8. Which role did Danny DeVito play in the movie Hurry Up, or I'll Be 30?
9. Which of the following year was Danny DeVito nominated for the Tribeca Film Festival Award for Best Narrative Short?
10. What were the Box office collections of Danny DeVito's movie Jumanji: The Next Level?
A. $400.5 million
B. $800.1 million
C. $700.3 million
D. $900.1 million
11. Which of the following year Danny DeVito's movie The One and Only Ivan was released?
12. In which of the following movie Danny DeVito give his voice only?
A. The Survivor
C. The Comedian
D. Animal Crackers
13. Who was the director of Danny DeVito's movie Revenge of the Electric Car?
A. Chris Paine
B. Jessie Deeter
C. Dana Moreau
D. Michelle Kaffko
14. Which of the following year Danny DeVito won Frameline San Francisco International LGBTQ Film Festival Award for Best Short Film?