When you come across any chapter of 7th grade in literature we must have seen ample chapters and all of them have certain meanings that mean a lot to us. One such very fine story we all must be aware of is "A tiger in the house", which revolves around a tiger cub who was brought in by an old woman. The story is known to be very entertaining for students and is well prominent among teachers also. Do you think you are aware of the story well? Then, try out this very interesting trivia quiz and you can test your knowledge in understanding of the chapter!
1. What is the name of the tiger cub?
2. Who brought the tiger cub at home?
3. Which type of member was the old person?
A. The smartest member
B. The only succesful member
C. One of the most aggressive member
D. The most negative member
4. When did the change in tiger cubs happen?
A. About 6 months old
B. When taken to the zoo
C. When left open
D. About 12 months old
5. In which vehicle did the cub and old person come?
A. Personal Car
D. First class compartment
6. Where the tiger cub most comfortable?
A. Drawing room
C. Long sofa
D. On the carpet
7. Why was the tiger cub transferred to the zoo?
A. Because he destroyed the whole house
B. Because he was being less friendly at home
C. Because of his evil intentions
D. All of the above
8. Why did the grandfather want the tiger cub in another enclosure?
A. For keeping the leopard away
B. Because tiger was sick
C. Because tiger was not so friendly
D. None of the above
9. Choose the society that takes care of animals?
10. What happened to the tiger cub at the zoo?
A. He ran away for him
B. Leopard killed him
C. He died of penumonia
D. The incharge shifted him
11. About whom did the old person told truth?
B. The old keeper
C. Tiger cub
12. Where did the old person go one day and found a tiger cub?
Drop your comment here...