Skills are the only thing that motivates a person to be a better person. There are millions of skills to try from. Photography is one of those skills that every person must have dreamt of doing at least once and it is widely accepted as a profession. There are millions of people who might be advanced in photography while some might be at the scratch level. You might have thought which skill to try next and upgrade yourself. You might be eager to know What Photography Skill Should You Learn Next? Try out this quiz and find your answers!!
1. What is your personality?
2. What is your best shot in photography?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how will you rate yourself in photography?
4. How do you feel when you get the best shot?
5. What time of the day do you find best for photography?
B. Late Night
C. Early Morning
6. What is your favorite niche to shoot?
7. What's in your mind while shooting in manual mode?
A. Getting proper images
B. Hoping light does not change much
C. Struggle to understand exposure
D. Sometimes getting good images and sometimes bad
8. What will you choose for white balance?
B. Camera Presets
C. Gray card
D. I don't set white balance
9. How do you feel about lighting at your house?
A. I have amazing natural light
B. No lights in my house
C. Somewhat okay
D. I kinda hate them
10. Pick your favorite composition?
A. Rule of thirds
B. Leading Lines
D. Negative Space
11. How long it's been for you shooting in manual mode?
A. 6 months
B. Less than 6 months
C. More than 6 months
D. I don't shoot in manual mode
12. Can you create consistent photos from camera to editing?
A. Not at all
D. Kinda between yes and no