Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a non-profit private research university of Technology with a 90% graduation rate and a 7% acceptance rate. With the Moto ‘ Mind and Hand’, it's simply colour is Cardinal red and silver grey. The campus is spread over 166 acres of land with 4530 undergraduates and 6990 postgraduates. The institute was established on April 10, 1861. The institute is a private, plant grant, sea-grant type of university. MIT is very large, highly residential, is a research university with a maximum number of enrollments in large graduate and professional programs. The university is mainly for engineers and is nicknamed as engineers. So take this quiz and know more about Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
1. When was the Massachusetts Institute of Technology established?
2. Who was the first President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
A. William Bater Rogers
B. Charles Vest
C. Karl tailor
D. Earnst Fox
3. How many masters degrees are awarded by the Massachusetts Institute of University?
4. How many doctoral degrees have been awarded in the year 2011 by MIT?
5. What was the rank of MIT among the universities around the world by SCI Mago Institutions Rankings?
6. MIT was elected to the Association of American Universities in which year?
7. Who is the current president of MIT?
A. L.Rafael Reif
B. Karl Tailor
C. Earnst Fox
D. Charles Vest
8. The present chancellor of MIT is...
A. Robert Wolowitz
B. Cynthia Barnhart
C. Leonard Cooper
D. Paul Grey
9. Which human gene was discovered first in MIT?
A. Polymeric gene
B. Cancer gene
C. Transgenic genes
D. Plasma gene
10. In which year did MIT invent the first computer in Cambridge?