Fleabag is a dry-witted woman, one who has no filter to navigate life and love in London and at the same time tries to cope with tragedy. The lady was angry and grief-riddled and always focused on healing while rejecting anyone who tried to help her as Fleabag always managed to keep up her bravado. Fleabag is a character who is a free-spirited but a little confused young woman. She is definitely a witty, sex-fixated, hot mess and a cafe owner who grieve the loss of her mother and best friend. She is an expert to deal with real human problems, such as infidelity and human insecurities but presents them in a way that can be laughed at in a fictional setting.
1. Pick a rom-com trope among the following:
A. Enemies to best friends to lovers
B. I'm in love with my best friend's ex
C. Opposite Attracts
D. The Tense Road Trip
2. According to you what is the correct definition of soulmate among the following?
A. One with whom can talk to about anything
B. Respects you
C. Commit Forever
D. Love and admire you
3. What is your choice of drink?
B. Alcoholic drinks
4. How would you choose to get over a breakup?
A. Get busy with my work
B. Try to rebound with someone new
C. Cry and freak out
D. Get myself involve in some creative work
5. Which comedian makes you laugh the most?
A. Taylor Tomlinson
B. Tig Notaro
C. Aziz Ansari
D. Sarah Silverman
6. With which TV character you are able to similarize yourself?
A. Moira Rose - Schitts Creek
B. Jess - New Girl
C. Charlie - Iasip
D. Scully - The X Files
7. What would be your dream job if you select it to be oddly from others?
A. Famous Designer
B. Small Air BnB with my friends
D. Food influencer on you tube
8. Which character of Shakespeare is your favorite?
A. The Fool from King Lear
C. Lady Macbeth fron Macbeth
D. Emilia from Winter's Tale
9. Which slogan T-shirt appeals most to you?
A. Move Bitch
C. I Love bad people
D. Dump Life
10. What will be your preference if you are out with your friend for brunch?
B. Bottle of Wine
C. Whatever my friend wish to eat
D. Salad and healthy drink
11. What if you are on an outing with your friends and any of your friends lose their phone what will you do?
A. I will say "It's the worst nightmare and I would die if I loose my phone"
B. Ask them to be calm and check their bag
C. Suggest to track their phone through our phone
D. Freak out and say outing is ruined
12. Which song melts your heart?
A. Buzzcut Season - Lorde
B. Love on the Brain - Rihanna
C. Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens
D. Cowboy Take me away - The Dixie Chicks