Career Anchor is something that develops over time and evolves into a self-concept, shaping an individual's personal identity or self-image which also inclusion of talent, skills, and abilities./it also involves factors like what we are good at and not so good at. People are generally more inclined toward their careers when they can satisfy their career anchors and seek roles that are aligned with factors technical, functional, managerial, autonomy/independence, and other Entrepreneurial Creativity. Career Anchors are the characteristics of a role, job, or career that individuals are drawn to. Career anchors usually align with an individual's underlying perception of their talents and skills, motives and needs and attitudes, and values and their activity can help individuals discover their anchors.
1. What would you like to do in your career?
A. Like to do my own work free of rules constraints
B. Successful in creating or building own ideas
C. Integrate my needs including personal,family and professional
D. Manage complex organisation working
2. What is your priority in your life?
3. Do you plan for your own business?
A. Not yet
B. Want only job security in my life
C. Planning for own business
D. Well settled in my life
4. What type of work would you seek to do?
A. Get sense of security and stability
B. Get opportunities to get managerial position
C. Let me balance both personal and professional requirements
D. Offers opportunities to get resolution over impossible odds
5. When do you feel most happy in your daily routine?
A. Able to manage my both personal and professional life
B. Able to find a cause to do any work
C. Face a new challenging task to do
D. Work on my expertise areas
6. What do you like to do most?
B. Stay at my place
C. Go out and explore more
D. Explore through Internet
7. What major issues affect you most?
A. Political Issues
B. Financial Crisis
C. Job Security
D. Stock Market
8. Which subject keeps your mind occupied and engaged?
9. What do you like to do in your spare time?
A. Watch Television
B. Read Books
C. Learn new things
D. Gossip magazines
10. What is more important to you among the following?
11. What type of communication app do you prefer to connect with people?
12. When would you feel successful in your career or life?
A. Able to use my talent in the well being of others
B. Able to define my work, schedules and ways of working
C. Able to get charge of organisation
D. Able to overcome challenges