In Today's world, people don't depend only on their job for the income they also try to earn some more money other than their job, and for that people start investing their money in the stock market. The stock market is basically about investing money in the right shares and withdrawing them at the right time. But there is high risk in the stock market also, for that you have to keep an eye on the shares if you're able to do that you can earn a lot of money from the stock market. As the Stock market is so popular at this time you definitely know about it so let's see how much you know about the stock market. Take this quiz and see how much you know about it.
1. Which account is necessary for buying, holding, and selling shares?
A. Savings account
B. Current account
C. Demat account
D. Joint account
2. Where is the New York stock exchange located?
A. Time square
C. Empire State building
D. Wall Street
3. Where is Bombay stock exchange located?
C. Dalal Street
D. Film city
4. Which of the following regulates stock market?
5. When was NIFTY established?
6. Debenture holders of a company are its...
D. Board of members
7. How many companies are included in SENSEX?
D. None of the above
8. Equity share holders are...
9. SEBI was established in...
10. ESOP stands for...
A. Employee stock option plan
B. Employer stock option plan
C. Employees stock option premium
D. Employees stock opportunity plan
11. GSO stands for...
A. Golden shoe option
B. Green shoe option
C. Green stock option
D. None of these
12. SEBI stands for?
A. Stock exchange board of india
B. Securities and exchange board of india
C. Stock earn board of india
D. Securities exchange board of india
13. Stock broker means a member of ___________
D. Stock Exchange
Drop your comment here...