A Sociopath's husband is one who believes in his own fabrications, and will always go to long lengths to prove their points, even if it is factless. He always focuses to prove their lies also in form of truth and that can come at the price of your reality and psychological health. You can try to deal with him by praising his positive traits, quelling his problems, and also can complain about your problems assertively.
1. How frequently do you get time to perfect yourself over your creative talent?
A. Hardly get any time from my husband work
B. I find out time to learn and brush up my skills
C. My husband don't like all this
D. Only when my husband is out for work
2. How your husband reacts to any disagreement between you both?
A. Always discuss and agree at same point
B. Try to understand my opinion
C. Try to dominate me
D. Get angry and suspicious
3. What does your husband like to do more on weekends?
A. Go out with you
B. Hang out with friends
C. Help you in house chores
D. Take rest and sleep
4. How does your husband treat you always?
A. In Caring way
B. Loves a lot
C. Do has mood swings
D. Abuse physically and emotionally
5. What is a perfect word you can use for your husband?
6. What is the personality of your husband?
A. Affectionate and attractive
D. Self Centered
7. In what areas does your husband encourage and supports you?
A. Supports me in career growth
B. Supports me in self building
C. In Household chores
D. Supports and encourage to boost up my confidence that I can manage everything
8. Does your husband make you feel offended in public?
A. Never, always treat me well
B. Sometimes when he is not convinced with me
C. Always offend me but in private
D. Yes when he is angry
9. Are you still in touch with your friends?
A. Yes I am in touch with my childhood friends
B. I am in touch with my only current friends (Office friends)
C. We are in touch but not so close
D. No too much involved with my husband
10. What does your husband do to make you happy?
A. Cook for you
C. Try to pamper you
D. Go for outing
11. How frequently does your husband take you out for a change or vacation?
A. Once in a quarter
B. Once in a month
C. Once in a year
12. What is the favorite sport of your husband?
D. All street games
Drop your comment here...