Mary Steenburgen is one of the popular faces in the Hollywood industry, She is an American actress, comedian, singer, and songwriter. In a TV career spanning over thirty years, she has appeared in several shows, working with various production houses. After studying at New York's Neighborhood Playhouse in the 1970s, she made her professional acting debut with the Western comedy film Goin' South. In her lucrative career, she has received numerous awards and nominations in various categories. Apart from her acting career, she has also worked toward the welfare of society and the environment.
1. Which of the following year Mary Steenburgen made her professional acting debut?
2. Which of the following year Mary Steenburgen was born?
A. February 8, 1959
B. February 8, 1953
C. February 8, 1968
D. February 28, 1973
3. Which of the following year Mary Steenburgen was nominated for a Golden Globe Award?
4. Which year did Steenburgen appear in the television series Back to the Future?
5. What role does Steenburgen play in the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
A. Elaine Stein
B. Betty Carver
C. Emma Wheeler
D. Grace Paxton
6. What role does Mary Steenburgen play in the movie The Book of Love?
7. When did Steenburgen receive the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
8. What character was portrayed by Mary Steenburgen in the Television show Law & Order: Special Victims Unit?
A. Grace Rinato
B. Helen Girardi
C. Elaine Summer
D. Audrey Veil
9. Who was the director of Mary Steenburgen's movie Katie Says Goodbye?
A. Max Born
B. Kimberly Parker
C. Wayne Roberts
D. Jacob Wasserman
10. What was the budget for Mary Steenburgen's movie Nightmare Alley?
A. $50 million
B. $90 million
C. $60 million
D. $20 million
11. Which of the following year Mary Steenburgen was nominated for the British Academy Television Awards?
12. For which movie Mary Steenburgen won the Academy Awards?
A. Joan of Arcadia
B. Melvin and Howard
C. One Magic Christmas
D. Tender Is the Night