Do you like to read novels, do you ever think about the Novel that writes them? Do you have any idea about Novelist, do you know about Hermann Hesse, if not then don't worry because we will tell you about Hermann Hesse. Hermann Hesse, his full name was Hermann Karl Hesse, was a German-Swiss poet, novelist, and painter. He was well-known for his work in Demian, Steppenwolf, Siddhartha, and The Glass Bead Game. Hermann was born in the Black Forest town of Calw in Württemberg, the German Empire. Hermann studied at Evangelisches Seminar Maulbronn. After his education, he published his first book, a collection of poems, in 1899. Do you think you know everything about him then start this quiz and prove yourself?
1. What was the name of Hermann Hesse's first novel?
A. The Glass Bead Game
B. Beneath The Will
C. Journey Of The East
D. Eine Stunde hinter Mitternacht
2. In which year was Hermann Hesse honored with Nobel Prize in Literature?
3. Which poem did Hermann Hesse appear in a Viennese periodical and Hesse released his first small volume of poetry, Romantic Songs?
4. Which year Hermann Hesse was nominated for the Retro Hugo Award for Best Novel?
5. When did Hermann Hesse write Siddhartha's novel?
6. Which of the following year Hermann Hesse was born?
7. When was Hermann Hesse awarded by Peace Prize of the German Book Trade?
8. Which of the following year was Hermann Hesse "Klingsor's Last Summer" book published?
9. which year did Hermann Hesse win the Goethe Prize?
10. When did Hermann Hesse die?
A. 09 August 1962
B. 19 August 1965
C. 09 August 1990
D. 19 August 1960
11. Which year he was honored with the Pour le Mérite for Sciences and Arts?
12. Which following year was Hermann Hesse honored with Wilhelm Raabe Literature Prize?