Haruki Murakami is a well-known Japanese writer, essayist and translator his novels, essays, and short stories have been bestsellers in Japan as well as internationally. He has received various awards for the work he belongs to Kyoto a city of Japan and studied drama at Waseda University after his studies Murakami opened a coffee house and jazz bar in Tokyo. After that he started his writing career at the age of twenty-nine after the initial success of writing he continues writing and in just a few years he wrote many books and became the best short story writer. Let's know more about Haruki Murakami.
1. What is the name of Haruki Murakami's first novel?
A. After Dark
B. Men Without Women
C. Hear the Wind Sing
D. The Elephant Vanishes
2. In how many languages his books were translated?
3. At which age did he begin his writing career?
4. In which year Haruki Murakami's novel "A Wild Sheep Chase" was published?
5. How many Novels has he had written in his career?
A. 20 Novels
B. 27 Novels
C. 30 Novels
D. 37 Novels
6. Which novel won World Fantasy Award for Novels in 2006?
A. After The Quake
B. Birthday Girl
C. Birthday Stories
D. Kafka on the Shore
7. Which of the following year Haruki Murakami was born?
A. 12 January 1949
B. 22 January 1947
C. 26 January 1959
D. 21 January 1949
8. which of the following year Haruki Murakami's "The Second Bakery Attack" book was published?
9. For which novel did Haruki Murakami win Gunzo Award (best first novel)?
A. Samsa in Love
B. Hear the Wind Sing
C. The Seventh Man
D. A Slow Boat to China
10. In which year Haruki Murakami was nominated for the International Dublin Literary Award?
11. Which year did Haruki Murakami win Hans Christian Andersen Literature Award?
12. Which year Haruki Murakami was honored with the World Fantasy Award—Novel?