Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born on 5 September 1888 in Thiruttani. By the profession, he was a teacher & philosopher. And he was one of the most renowned teachers in India of the twentieth century. He was the first vice president and the second president of India. Let's know more about Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
1. When Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan died?
A. 20 April 1970
B. 25 May 1975
C. 17 April 1975
D. 12 June 1970
2. When & where Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born?
A. 5 September 1888, Delhi
B. 5 September 1888, Kanpur
C. 5 September 1888, Thiruttani
D. 5 September 1888, Mumbai
3. What is the mother's name of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan?
4. Where Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan died?
5. Where did Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan study?
A. University of Mumbai
B. University of Madras
C. University of Delhi
D. University of Calcutta
6. How did Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan die?
A. Heart failure
B. Kidney failure
D. None of the above
7. When was Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan honored with Bharat Ratna?
8. When was Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan honored with Templeton prize?
9. From which year India celebrating teacher's day?
10. Teacher's day celebrating instead of............ birthday.
A. Birthday of Pandit Nehru
B. Birthday of Indira Gandhi
C. Birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
D. Birthday of MK Gandhi
Drop your comment here...