Do you ever hear about Scrabble Game? If you never heard about Scrabble game and National Scrabble day then don't worry because we are there to tell you about this amazing game, Scrabble is the iconic board game that has reached people all over the world and this is one of the most popular games that people still play today. If you have never played Scrabble before, where have you been all of this time? National Scrabble Day was created to coincide with the birthday of Alfred Mosher Butts; the man who invented this iconic board game. You can celebrate this day with your friend, family, and your loved ones. Let's know more about National Scrabble Day.
1. Who created National scrabble day?
A. W. G. Grace
B. Walter Chauncey
C. Patrick Mouratoglou
D. Alfred Mosher Butts
2. Which of the following year National scrabble day was established?
3. Which of the following year scrabble game was discovered?
4. On which day do we celebrate National scrabble day?
A. 13 April
B. 15 April
C. 20 April
D. 25 April
5. Which of the following country established National Scrabble day?
C. United States
D. United Kingdom
6. How many squares are there on the Scrabble board?
7. How many words can you make out of National Scrabble Day?
8. How many words are derived from the root word nation?
9. How many countries are Played scrabble games?
10. In how many languages scrabble game is available?
11. How many scrabble clubs are there around the world?
12. What was Scrabble originally called?
A. Word Game
B. Criss Cross
C. Cross Game
D. Word Cross
Drop your comment here...