Yuzvendra Chahal is a famous Indian international cricketer who plays for the Indian cricket team as a leg spin bowler. Chahal is the only player to represent India in both chess and cricket. He is well known for taking a five-wicket haul in T20Is, ending with figures of 6/25 against England. Chahal plays for Haryana in domestic cricket and Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League. He was the first concussion substitute to be named man of the match in an international cricket match. So let's start this quiz and know more about Yuzvendra Chahal.
1. Against which team did Yuzvendra Chahal make his ODI debut?
2. How many ODI matches did Yuzvendra Chahal play so far?
A. Around 34
B. Around 64
C. Around 74
D. Around 84
3. How many times did Yuzvendra Chahal take 5Ws in ODI?
A. Ten times
B. Five times
C. Two times
D. Three times
4. How many wickets Yuzvendra Chahal has taken in ODI?
A. 110 Wickets
B. 130 Wickets
C. 150 Wickets
D. 190 Wickets
5. What is Yuzvendra Chahal's best bowling in ODI?
6. How many balls does Yuzvendra Chahal bowl in his T20I?
7. Which of the following year Yuzvendra Chahal made his T20I debut?
A. 09 June 2015
B. 19 June 2018
C. 19 June 2016
D. 29 June 2019
8. Which year was Yuzvendra Chahal named to India's squad for the 2019 Cricket World Cup?
9. Which other game does Yuzvendra Chahal like to play apart from cricket?
10. He became India's first bowler to take a five-wicket haul in T20Is, ending with figures of 6/25 against England.
11. Which year Yuzvendra Chahal represented India in chess at the World Youth Chess Championship?
Drop your comment here...