It's a challenge to manage your money. In the current volatile situation, it is a major stress to save and grow assets. However, you must identify your financial beliefs by getting the help of various money management tools. The tools serve as managers or guides for achieving financial objectives. Take this quiz about financial safety to learn how financially responsible, are you.
1. From where do you arrange your lunch?
A. I carry it from home
B. I get it delivered from a restaurant
C. Sometimes from home & sometimes from restaurant
D. My lunch depends on what other members of the group are doing
2. What is your monthly credit card bill?
A. It is massive
B. It equal to the limit of the card
C. It is a tad more than the minimum limit
D. I rarely use a credit card
3. Have you checked your credit score in the last 6 months?
B. Credit Score? No idea!
C. I check it once every year
D. I checked it once upon a time
4. What is your credit score?
5. Have you kept an emergency fund for unforeseen circumstances?
A. Sort of
C. Not yet. Should I?
6. Have you planned retirement savings?
A. Oh no, it’s too early
B. Yes, start off small
C. I have enough in my bank
D. I have some money
7. Do you know how much funds do you allocate to food every month?
A. I make a budget for every month
B. I have a brief idea
C. Not really
D. Too much
8. Do you think things should have been better if you had more money?
A. Strongly agree
B. Strongly disagree
C. Agree to a little
D. Disagree a little
9. How often do you have a meal in hotels?
A. Once in a week
B. Almost daily
C. Not fixed, only for birthday parties
D. Never, home cook food is healthy
10. How much salary do you save per month?
Drop your comment here...