Georgina McKee, well known as Gina Mckee is an English actress. She has appeared in several popular television shows over the course of her four-decade-long acting career and has featured in more than 20 films. Gina spent a considerable period at the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain learning acting. After that, she began her career in TV with several background roles including a part on the Lenny Henry Show, and then She made her film debut with a small role in the Ken Russell film 'The Lair of the White Worm'. So let's start this quiz and see how well you know about Gina Mckee.
1. Which of the following year Gina Mckee made her acting debut?
2. What role Gina Mckee played in the BBC drama Our Friends in the North?
3. Which year Gina Mckee appeared in the BBC drama Fiona's Story?
4. In which of the following Netflix drama series did Gina Mckee played the character of Commander Anne Sampson?
A. Brass Eye
B. The Street
D. The Lost Prince
5. What's role does Gina Mckee play in the movie There's Only One Jimmy Grimble?
D. Marion Nell
6. Which of the following year was Gina Mckee nominated for the Chlotrudis Award for Best Cast?
7. Who was the writer of Gina Mckee American historical drama film Phantom Thread?
A. Megan Ellison
B. Daniel Day-Lewis
C. Jonny Greenwood
D. Paul Thomas Anderson
8. Who was the director of Gina Mckee French drama film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian?
A. Kent Jones
B. Mathieu Amalric
C. Pascal Caucheteux
D. Arnaud Desplechin
9. Which of the following year Gina Mckee was born?
A. 04 April 1974
B. 14 April 1969
C. 14 April 1964
D. 24 April 1984
10. Which role did Gina Mckee did in the Television show The Lenny Henry Show?
11. For which movie was Gina Mckee nominated for the Laurence Olivier Award?
B. Mirror Mask
C. King Lear
D. Notting Hill
12. Which of the following year Gina Mckee's movie The Adventures of Greyfriars Bobby was released?
13. How many times has Gina Mckee nominated for the British Academy Television Award for Best Actress?
A. Ten times
B. Five times
C. Two times
D. Three times
Drop your comment here...