Children are loved by all. When a newborn baby comes into our hands, we forget everything. You can see its development day by day. A child develops physically as well as mentally. Its activities keep on changing with time. Children are always up to mischiefs, which are always different at different ages. A child’s mischief is liked by all. Mischiefs increase the cuteness of children. A child gets knowledge of its surroundings by observing and noticing everything very deeply. Elders should act and speak sensibly in front of children so that they can also catch good manners. To check your knowledge on the Child Development topic, try out this trivia quiz!
1. In how many stages is childhood divided?
2. How many developmental stages are there in a human's life?
3. How many stages are there of a childhood development?
4. What is the name of genetically controlled process, which may occur due to developmental change?
5. Which quality a baby has from their birth?
A. They can see
B. They can hear
C. They can't do anything
D. Both of them
6. Which type of care does every child wants?
D. None of the above
7. What is the general nature of children?
8. When do children learn everything?
A. As soon as they are born
B. After two years
C. They learn after their parents
D. Can't say
9. Children are the first _________?
10. What starts a good communication game?
A. Baby's sounds and movements
B. Baby's sleep and gestures
C. Baby's sounds and gestures
D. All of the above