After, achieving multiple milestones by the Indian Space Organization of India, India became a prominent country in the field of Space research and exploration. But it's not over, ISRO launched a new mission called "Mission Aditya-L1", it is also known as the Aditya Solar Mission. This is India's first dedicated mission to study the Sun, It aims to observe the Sun's outermost layer, the corona, and its magnetic field with a focus on understanding the Sun's behavior and its impact on Earth's climate and environment. The mission is crucial for advancing our understanding of solar activity and space weather prediction. So let's start this quiz and learn more interesting facts about ISRO mission ADITYA L1.
1. What's the primary objective of the ISRO mission Aditya-L1?
A. Study Mars
B. Explore the Moon
C. Study the Sun
D. All of the above
2. Where will the Aditya-L1 spacecraft be positioned in space?
A. Mars orbit
B. Earth's orbit
C. The Moon's orbit
D. First Lagrange point (L1)
3. How far is the Aditya-L1 spacecraft from Earth when positioned at L1?
A. 100 kilometers
B. 1 million kilometers
C. 1.5 million kilometers
D. 15 million kilometers
4. What is the primary focus of Aditya-L1's observations on the Sun?
B. Solar wind
C. Solar flares
D. Solar corona
5. What part of the Sun does Aditya-L1 primarily study?
A. Solar wind
B. Solar core
6. What kind of space weather events is Aditya-L1 primarily focused on predicting?
B. Solar flares
7. Which of the following space agencies is responsible for the Aditya-L1 mission?
8. How does Aditya-L1 protect its instruments from the intense heat of the Sun?
A. It uses a heat shield
B. It doesn't require protection
C. It's positioned in the Earth's shadow
D. It relies on active cooling systems
9. Which of the following is not a primary scientific instrument on Aditya-L1?
C. Weather radar
D. None of these
10. The Aditya-L1 mission aims to contribute to our understanding of the Sun's role in.................?
A. Space travel
B. Climate change
C. Galactic rotation
D. Solar system formation
11. What is the expected duration of the Aditya-L1 mission?
A. 3.2 years
B. 5.2 years
C. 10 years
D. 3.6 years
Drop your comment here...