Today's milk has become an integral part of most people’s daily lives, and there’s an entire industry that revolves around it as well. World Milk Day is an annual celebration established by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. World Milk Day provides an opportunity to focus attention on milk and raise awareness of dairy’s part in healthy diets, responsible food production, and supporting livelihoods and communities. The benefits of milk and dairy products have been actively promoted around the world, including how dairy supports the livelihoods of billions of people.
1. On which day do we celebrate World Milk Day?
A. 1 June
B. 1 July
C. 10 June
D. 10 July
2. Which of the following year world Milk Day was created?
3. How many countries celebrate world Milk Day?
4. Which of the following year's Milk was discovered?
A. 8,000 BCE
B. 2,000 BCE
C. 5,000 BCE
D. 9,000 BCE
5. How do we celebrate National Milk Day?
A. To drink milk
B. To drink water
C. To drink wine
D. To visit dairy
6. Who is the largest producer of milk in the world?
D. United States
7. Which country milk is best?
C. United States
D. New Zealand
8. Who is the largest exporter of milk in the world?
B. New Zealand
9. Where the milk was discovered?
10. Which is the most popular milk in the world?
A. Lion milk
B. Cow milk
C. Goat milk
D. Camel milk
11. Which country does not drink milk?
12. Which country consumes the most Milk?