A water Bottle is a container that is widely used to carry and keep water or some liquid at a stable temperature for consumption. This lets a person transport or carry water from one place to another for use or consumption when thirsty. A water bottle is made up of plastic compound, glass, or sometimes enameled metal. Mostly, a bottle is a narrow-necked container made of an impermeable material in different shapes and sizes. Bottles are made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polycarbonate (PC), and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastics. Bottled water differs from vented water, which comes from a machine dispensing water into a container. Bottled water is water sealed in a bottle or in some other container.
1. Which word describes best about you?
2. How do you prefer to spend a day off?
A. Go out to a party
B. Watch TV Show
C. Hang out with friends
D. Learn new skills
3. What type of music you enjoy?
B. House Music
4. Which holiday do you enjoy the most?
A. New Year's
B. St Patrick's Day
5. Which thing makes your mood and day better?
A. Looking back at old memories
B. Accomplishing task
D. Helping someone in need
6. What you are afraid of most?
7. What type of drinks do you like to have?
B. Iced Latte
8. What's your go-to social media?
A. X (Formally Twitter)
D. Don't use social media
9. What is most important for you in your life?
D. People's Opinion
10. When you drink water you are?
D. Drink through Straw
11. How much water do you drink daily?
A. 8-10 Cups
B. 4-5 Cups
C. 2-3 Cups
D. Don't drink much water
12. How much ice do you put in your water bottle?
A. Half full of ice
B. Only ice
C. The normal amount depends on the day
D. I don't like ice
Drop your comment here...