How well do you know about the G20 Summit? The G20 or Group of 20 is an intergovernmental forum comprising 19 countries and the European Union (EU). The G20 is composed of most of the world's largest economies' finance ministries, including both industrialized and developing countries. The G20 was founded in response to several world economic crises. The summit focuses on addressing global economic issues, promoting financial stability, and discussing various global challenges, such as climate change and trade. It serves as a platform for leaders to collaborate on policies and initiatives to promote global economic growth and stability. Are you curious to know more about the G20 Summit? Then just take this G20 Summit Quiz.
1. Where was the first summit of G20 held?
2. The Inclusiveness, Indigenisation, Innovation, Investment in infrastructure, International cooperation is known as....
A. 5-L' vision
B. 5-n' vision
C. 5-I' vision
D. 5-II' vision
3. Which of the following is not a member of the G20?
4. The idea of seamless data flow was disseminated and this idea is contrary to the idea of India is.....
B. Information localisation
C. Postal localisation
D. None of these
5. Which of the following city is organizing the recent G20 summit held on June 2019?
6. What is the theme of the G20 summit held in Germany on June 2019?
A. Human-Centered Future Society
B. Shaping an Interconnected World
C. Fighting poverty with rigidity
D. Making the world together
7. Who is the CEO of the World Bank?
A. Kristalina Georgieva
B. Ajay Banga
C. Donald Trump
D. Jean-Claude Juncker
8. Which of the following year G20 Summit was formed?
A. 06 September 1996
B. 16 September 1995
C. 26 September 1999
D. 26 September 1989
9. Which G20 member is the world's largest emitter of greenhouse gases?
10. How much do the G20 countries contribute to global greenhouse gas emissions?
11. What is India's rank in terms of global greenhouse gas emissions among G20 members?
12. Which G20 member is known for its "Abenomics" economic policy?
13. Which G20 member is the world's largest economy in terms of GDP?
D. United States
14. Which G20 member is known for its "Belt and Road Initiative"?
15. What is the official language of G20 summits?
Drop your comment here...