In the poem – ‘The Road Not Taken’, the road symbolizes our life. The poet says that the path that we don’t choose in our life is the road not taken. He describes his feelings about that choice that he had left in the past. The path which we have chosen, decides our future, our destination. The important message that the poet wants to give is that the choice that we make has an impact on our future and if we make a wrong choice, we regret it but cannot go back on it. So, we must be wise while making choices. If you wish to know more about them then try out this trivia quiz and get the best results!! Challenge your friends also for the same.
1. Who is the poet of this poem?
A. Freddy Gala
B. Strya Gyle
C. Bob Marcus
D. Robert Frost
2. What is the dilemma of the poet?
A. whether he will be able to walk
B. whether he will get time for himself
C. whether he will be able to come back to the second road or not
D. whether he will be successful
3. What does the poet’s decision of taking a less traveled road signify?
A. arrogance of the poet
B. poet’s risk taking habit
C. poet’s curiosity
D. poet’s negligence
4. What does the choice of road signify?
A. toughness of a choice and decision in life
B. too many things
C. two paths
5. Where does the poet find himself?
A. On the bus
B. On a muddy road
C. On the road
D. On the fork
6. What does Poet’s long stare at the path signify?
A. relaxation hours
B. poet loves nature
C. the time taken by people to decide and making a choice
D. idling away of time
7. What do yellow woods represent?
A. Poet's sibling
B. Older People
8. Why was the poet able to travel one road only?
A. because he was one person
B. because he had to walk alone
C. because he had no vehicle
D. All of these
9. Why is the poet asking to be wise while choosing a pathway?
A. No reason!
B. Because it is one sided road
C. Because it is the only one road
D. Because there is no Going Back option
10. : Which thing decides a person’s future according to this poem?
A. the success
B. the path one leaves behind
C. the path one chooses to walk
D. the regrets
11. : What does the poem speak about?
A. About the plight of roads
B. About the choices made by people
C. About two roads
D. About the people
12. Why did the poet choose the second road?
A. because it was not used by many people and was appealing to the poet
B. because it was beautiful
C. because it was well built
D. all of these