Sarika Thakur is a well-known 1970s Indian actress and costume designer, who mostly works in Hindi language movies. Sarika belongs to Delhi and she did not attend any school. She started her acting career as a child artist at the age of five, and later her most notable and popular appearance as a child artist was in the year 1967 in the musical superhit Hamraaz, and in 1970 she was among the list of the successful and famous actress. Let's know more about Sarika Thakur.
1. Who was the writer of the Sarika Thakur Hindi language movie Hamraaz?
A. Sunil Dutt
B. B. R. Chopra
C. Akhtar ul Iman
D. B. R. Chopra
2. Which of the following year Sarika Thakur Hindi language movie Baar Baar Dekho was released?
3. Which of the following year Sarika Thakur Bollywood movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan?
4. Who was the director of Sarika Thakur Hindi language movie Manorama Six Feet Under?
A. Ranjeet Bahadur
B. Sneha Khanwalkar
C. Chitrangda Singh
D. Navdeep Singh
5. Who was the producer of Sarika Thakur Hindi language movie Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow?
A. Ram Kapoor
B. Ruchi Narain
C. Shantanu Moitra
D. Sudhir Mishra
6. For which movie did Sarika Thakur win National Film Award for Best Actress?
D. None of these
7. What was the budget of the Sarika Thakur Hindi language movie Baar Baar Dekho?
A. 500 million
B. 630 million
C. 530 million
D. 550 million
8. Who was the writer of Sarika Thakur Hindi language movie Shriman Shrimati?
A. Vijay Reddy
B. Raj Baldev Raj
C. Sanjeev Kumar
D. Rajesh Roshan
9. Which of the following year was Sarika Thakur Television show Darr Sabko Lagta Hai released?
10. Which of the following year Sarika Thakur was honored with National Film Award for Best Actress award?
11. Which of the following year Sarika Thakur won National Film Award for Best Costume Design?