Romance can be defined as a love affair or an idealized love story or a showcase of love. Romance is usually a relationship between a couple or two people who are in love with each other. Romance can be identified as action and feelings between the people who are in love and have special feelings of care and affection. Mostly romance is shown through gifts, acts, gestures, words, and time the people share with each other.
1. When does your partner get anxious?
A. When an heated argument between both of you
B. When sharing romantic and quality time together
C. When away from each other
D. When need to do something special for me
2. How many times does your partner show you his love or say "I Love You"?
A. Once in a day
C. When overwhelmed
D. As long he feel it
3. How does your partner feel when you want to do something?
4. What do you feel, does your partner also loves you equally as you love?
A. Yes definitely
B. May be yes
C. Sometimes but feel contradicted due to change in nature
D. No, my partner don't love me equally
5. When does your partner gifts you?
A. On Anniversaries
B. On Birthdays
C. Often, without any reason
D. Hardly ever
6. What is your partner's relationship progress preference?
C. Depend over the situation
D. As per my desire
7. How does your partner feel about romance in public?
D. Care more for my comfort level
8. What does your partner prefer more among the following?
A. Romantic Date
C. Home made meal
9. What would your partner choose for you to make you feel special?
A. Weekend trip
B. Surprise gift
D. Family outing
10. What does your partner like to do in your free time with you?
A. Watch movie together
B. Do house chores together
C. Go for outing together
11. What does your partner do if you have a bad day?
A. Let you be alone
B. Spend time with you and talk
C. Get a coffee for you
D. Argue with you
12. Which among the following describe best about your partner?
A. Calls you everytime
B. Helps you always around the house
C. Too busy to be with you
Drop your comment here...