Asia is the largest and most diverse continent, known for its varied geography. It is the world’s most populous continent, with roughly 60 percent of the total population. It encompasses vast landscapes, from the Himalayan mountain range in the north to the vast deserts of the Middle East and the lush rainforests of Southeast Asia. Asia is also home to the world's largest and most populous countries, including China and India. It features a wide range of climates, ecosystems, and cultural diversity, making it a region of immense geographical significance. If you think that you have much knowledge about the Geography of Asia, then just take this quiz and find out how much knowledge you have about the Geography of Asia. So let's start it!
1. Which of the following is the highest mountain in Asia?
A. Mount Fuji
B. Mount Kilimanjaro
C. Mount Everest
D. Mount McKinley
2. The Gobi Desert is located in which part of Asia?
A. East Asia
B. South Asia
C. Central Asia
D. Southeast Asia
3. Which country is known as the "Land of the Rising Sun"?
4. Which desert stretches across northern China and southern Mongolia?
A. Thar Desert
B. Gobi Desert
C. Sahara Desert
D. Atacama Desert
5. What is the largest country by land area in Asia?
C. Saudi Arabia
6. Which island country in Asia is known as the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean"?
B. Sri Lanka
7. Mount Fuji, an iconic volcano, is located in which country?
D. South Korea
8. The Mekong River flows through several countries in Southeast Asia. Which one is not among them?
9. The Silk Road was an ancient trade route that connected Asia with which other region?
C. South America
10. Which Asian river is sometimes called the "Sorrow of Bengal" due to its devastating floods?
A. Ganges River
B. Yangtze River
C. Brahmaputra River
D. Euphrates River
11. Which Asian country is often referred to as the "Land of the Thunder Dragon"?
12. The city of Petra, famous for its rock-cut architecture, is situated in which Asian country?
Drop your comment here...