If you like watching action films. You probably watched the famous film "Top Gun". Take this test to figure out which top firearm character you are. The film was assigned for 27 significant film grants, bringing back home 11 for the most part for sound and impacts. There are a few characters in the film with remarkable characters. In the event that you like any of the characters or you need to realize who is like you, take this test. The following are a couple of inquiries to find your character like this film's characters. You can likewise impart the test to different enthusiasts of the "Top Gun". You might be asking yourself, which Top Gun character are you? Well, the answer may surprise you. Take a look at the following characteristics and see which one best describes you.
1. What is your number one part of the military?
A. Armed forces
B. Naval force
C. Flying corps
2. What's your number one "Top Gun" epithet?
B. Ice Man
3. What is your number one kind of fly?
4. What's your number one thing about "Top Gun"?
A. The great audio cues.
B. The dogfight scenes.
C. The soundtrack.
D. The romantic tale.
5. What is the best character attribute in the other gender?
6. What is your #1 "Top Gun" scene?
A. Volleyball scene
B. The flyby scene
C. The scene when Goose takes a Polaroid
D. The end scene when Maverick reconnects
7. For what reason would you say you are so cool?
A. I won't hesitate to be insane
B. Nothing annoys me
C. I'm hopeful
D. I'm smart
8. What is your number one sort of book?
C. Mash is exemplary
D. Something persuading
9. Depict your character...
A. Cool and egotistical
C. Fun and particular
D. Serious and proficient
10. Which kind of vehicle do you jump at the chance to drive?
B. Sport vehicle
C. A blender
D. An extravagant vehicle
11. Which body would you say you are unreliable about?
A. My large mole
B. My large nose
C. My large ears
D. My lips are full
12. Pick one thing you might want to do today...
A. I will eat treats
B. I will set up a couple of shades
C. I will stumble over something
D. I will lay down for an extended rest