Calvin Kline is a well-talented American actor and singer. Who known both for his low-key intensity in dramatic roles and as a master of physical comedy. Kline studied piano as a child and began acting while he was in high school. He attended Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, where he initially intended to major in music, but he switched his focus to acting. Then he made his film debut in the romantic drama Sophie's Choice. In 1988, Newsday critic Lynn Darling wrote that Kline "has proved himself to be one of the most talented and versatile American actors of his generation. So let's start this quiz and check how well you know about Kevin Kline.
1. Which of the following year Kevin Kline was born?
A. 24 November 1957
B. 14 October 1947
C. 4 October 1949
D. 24 October 1947
2. In which year did Kevin Kline make his acting debut?
3. Which character was portrayed by Kevin Kline in the movie "Life as a House"?
A. George Monroe
B. Sam Monroe
C. Peter Kimball
D. Bryan Burke
4. For which movie did Kevin Kline win the Academy Award?
A. Cry Freedom
B. Beauty And The Beast
C. A Fish Called Wanda
D. All of above
5. Which year did Kevin Kline win the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role?
6. Which character was voiced by Kevin Kline in the movie "The Road To El Dorado"?
7. For which movie did Kevin Kline win Screen Actors Guild Award?
A. In & Out
B. As You Like It
C. The Big Chill
8. Which character was portrayed by Kevin Kline in the movie "The Emperor's Club"?
A. Senator Bell
B. Martin Blythe
C. William Hundert
D. Robert Brewster
9. In which biographical movie did Kevin Kline star?
10. In which year Kevin Kline was honored with the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical?
11. Which character was voiced by Kevin Kline in the movie "Beauty and the Beast"?
12. How many times has Kevin Kline been nominated for Golden Globe Award?
A. One time
B. Five times
C. Two times
D. Ten times