Do you know who is Mackenzie Davis? If your answer is yes, then you may have some knowledge about Mackenzie Davis. But not everything so here's a trivia quiz all about Mackenzie Davis. She is a Canadian actress, producer, and model who is popularly known for playing the character of ‘Chelsea’ in the multi-starrer romantic comedy Film ‘That Awkward Moment. She attended Collingwood School in West Vancouver and After finishing her training in acting in New York City, she got a small role in a forgettable short film titled ‘Alex,’ where she played the role of ‘Terri’. Then she made her first feature film debut with Smashed. So let's start this quiz and know more about Mackenzie Davis.
1. What character was portrayed by Mackenzie Davis in the movie A Country Called Home?
2. Which of the following year Mackenzie Davis made her professional acting debut?
3. Who was the writer of Mackenzie Davis's 2014 American bromantic-comedy-drama film 'That Awkward Moment'?
A. Justin Nappi
B. Scott Aversano
C. Tom Gormican
D. Andrew O'Connor
4. Which of the following year Mackenzie Davis's movie Terminator: Dark Fate was released?
5. When did Mackenzie Davis's American comedy-drama television series was released?
6. What character was portrayed by Mackenzie Davis in the Television series Black Mirror?
D. None of these
7. For which movie was Mackenzie Davis nominated for the Canadian Screen Awards?
B. The F Word
C. The Martian
D. Bad Turn Worse
8. Which of the following year Mackenzie Davis won Tribeca Film Festival?
9. Which of the following year Mackenzie Davis won the Critics' Choice Super Awards?
10. What was the budget of Mackenzie Davis's American science fiction action film Terminator: Dark Fate?
A. $276 million
B. $196 million
C. $395 million
D. $470 million
11. Who was the writer of Mackenzie Davis's 2016 American psychological thriller film Always Shine?
A. Sophia Takal
B. Pierce Varous
C. Mark Schwartzbard
D. Lawrence Michael Levine
12. Which of the following year Mackenzie Davis was born?
A. April 1, 1977
B. April 1, 1980
C. April 1, 1987
D. April 11, 1999