Finneas Baird O'Connell, mononymously known as Finneas, is a popular American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor. He is known for his role as Alistair in the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee. He has written and produced music for various artists. Finneas made his film debut at the age of 14 when he was cast to play Spencer in ‘Bad Teacher. Are you a fan of Finneas O'Connell? If yes, then here's a trivia quiz that will check your knowledge about Finneas O'Connell. So let's start this quiz and see how big a fan are you of Finneas O'Connell.
1. Which year Finneas O'Connell released his first single ‘New Girl’?
2. What's the name of Finneas O'Connell's second single?
A. Only A Lifetime
B. Till Forever Falls Apart
C. Break My Heart Again
D. I'm in Love Without You
3. Which of the following year Finneas O'Connell started his singing career?
4. What's the name of Finneas O'Connell's debut movie?
A. The Fallout
B. Bad Teacher
C. Turning Red
D. Life Inside Out
5. What character was portrayed by Finneas O'Connell in the movie Life Inside Out?
6. Which of the following year Finneas O'Connell won the Academy Awards?
7. Which of the following song is produced by Finneas O'Connell?
A. Love In Pain
B. Only A Lifetime
C. Lost My Mind
D. Lose You to Love Me
8. Which of the following year Finneas O'Connell's movie Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles was released?
9. Who was the producer of Finneas O'Connell's movie Life Inside Out?
A. Tessa Bell
B. Lori Nasso
C. David Cowgill
D. Maggie Baird
10. Which of the following year Finneas O'Connell won ASCAP Pop Music Awards?
11. Which of the following year Finneas O'Connell was born?
A. July 30, 1995
B. July 30, 1999
C. July 30, 1997
D. July 30, 1987
12. How many times has Finneas O'Connell won Grammy Awards?
A. Ten times
B. Two times
C. Six times
D. Three times
13. Which of the following year Finneas O'Connell won the iHeartRadio Music Awards?