Brock Lesnar, full name Brock Edward Lesnar is an American professional wrestler and former mixed martial artist, and professional football player. Lesnar holds both American and Canadian citizenship and Lesnar attended Webster High School after that he attended Bismarck State College, where he won the National Junior College Athletic Association heavyweight wrestling championship in his sophomore year, then Lesnar competed in amateur wrestling for the University of Minnesota, winning the NCAA Division I national championship, after that he signed with the World Wrestling Federation. After that, he won several championship awards and became a professional wrestler.
1. Which year did Brock Lesnar start his wrestling career?
2. Which of the following year Brock Lesnar start his football career?
3. Which year did Brock Lesnar Start his mixed martial arts career?
4. Who was the trainer of Brock Lesnar mixed martial artist?
A. Matt Bloom
B. Bill Eadie
C. Marty Morgan
D. Sara Del Rey
5. How many Mixed martial arts matches did Brock Lesnar win?
6. When did Brock Lesnar join the Army National Guard of the United States?
7. Which of the following year Brock Lesnar win World MMA Awards?
8. Which of the following year Brock Lesnar was considered as MMA's Most Valuable Fighter?
9. Which of the following year Brock Lesnar was born?
10. Which of the following year did Brock Lesnar make Guinness World Records by Youngest person to win the WWE Championship?
11. How many times has Brock Lesnar won Slammy Award?
Drop your comment here...