Chemistry is one of the important branches of science that deals with the identification, structure, and reactions of the elements and compounds that make up our world. In 11th-grade chemistry, you have to learn about the basic principles of chemistry, such as atomic structure, chemical bonding, and the periodic table. Are you an 11th-grade student looking for some unique questions on Chemistry? Then you came to the right place, so let's start this quiz and find out some unique facts about chemistry.
1. What is the pH of a neutral solution?
A. pH 1
B. pH 3
C. pH 5
D. pH 7
2. What is the name of the process by which a liquid changes to a gas?
3. What is the valency of an atom with 6 electrons in its outermost shell?
A. 2 Valency
B. 4 Valency
C. 6 Valency
D. 8 Valency
4. Which of the following is a greenhouse gas?
D. Carbon dioxide
5. Which of the following is a noble gas?
6. Which of the following is an example of a chemical change?
A. Burning paper
B. Boiling water
C. Dissolving salt in water
D. Cutting a piece of wood
7. What is the chemical formula for glucose?
8. Which of the following is the correct formula for methane?
9. What is the pH of a solution with a hydrogen ion concentration of 1 × 10⁻⁴ M?
A. pH 3
B. pH 4
C. pH 5
D. pH 6
10. The process of converting a solid directly into a gas is called?
11. The formula for calcium chloride is?
12. The element with the atomic number 7 is?
Drop your comment here...