How much knowledge do you have about Rishi Sunak? If you don't know who is Rishi Sunak, then just read the whole article. Rishi Sunak is a famous British politician who has served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party since 2022. He is known for implementing various economic support measures, such as the furlough scheme, to assist businesses and individuals affected by the pandemic. He has played a prominent role in shaping the UK's economic policies, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you consider that you have much knowledge about Rishi Sunak, then just take this quiz and find out how well you know about him. So let's start it!
1. In which of the following political parties does Rishi Sunak belong?
A. Green Party
B. Labour Party
C. Conservative Party
D. Liberal Democrats
2. Which constituency does Rishi Sunak represent in the UK Parliament?
B. London South
C. Manchester Central
D. Birmingham West
3. What designation did Rishi Sunak hold in the UK government in 2021?
A. Prime Minister
B. Foreign Secretary
C. Home Secretary
D. Chancellor of the Exchequer
4. Which year Rishi Sunak introduced Furlough Scheme to help businesses financially during the COVID-19 pandemic?
5. In 2020, Rishi Sunak launched a program to encourage people to dine out and support the hospitality industry during the pandemic. What was it called?
A. Hospitality Haven
B. Eat Out to Help Out
C. Food for All Initiative
D. Restaurant Revival Scheme
6. Which government position did Rishi Sunak hold before becoming Chancellor of the Exchequer?
A. Foreign Secretary
B. Finance Ministry
C. Secretary of State for Health
D. Secretary of State for Defence
7. Which of the following year Rishi Sunak was appointed Chief Secretary to the Treasury?
8. In 2020, Rishi Sunak announced a temporary reduction in the VAT (Value Added Tax) rate for certain industries. Which rate did he reduce it to?
9. Rishi Sunak was appointed as Chancellor of the Exchequer in February 2020. Who was the Prime Minister at that time?
A. Tony Blair
B. Theresa May
C. Boris Johnson
D. David Cameron
10. Which of the following year Rishi Sunak joined the Conservative Party?
11. Who is the wife of Rishi Sunak?
A. Sudha Murty
B. Akshata Murthy
C. Anoushka Sunak
D. None of the above
12. Who is the father of Rishi Sunak?
A. Yashvir Sunak
B. Rishi Sunak
C. Krishna Sunak
D. Anoushka Sunak
Drop your comment here...