Arvind Swamy is a multi-talented Indian actor, model, entrepreneur, and television presenter he is well known for his work in Tamil cinema. He also works in other regional movie industries, including Telugu, Malayalam, and Bollywood. Swamy studied at the Sishya School and later in Don Bosco Matriculation Higher Secondary School, and then graduated from Loyola College, Madras in 1990 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree. After that Aravind started his acting career with Mani Ratnam's action drama film, Thalapathi where he played a young district collector pitted against a don. After that, he worked in many films in the different movies industry.
1. When did Aravind Swamy start his acting career?
2. What was the budget of Aravind Swamy's debut movie Thalapathi?
A. 1 crore
B. 3 crore
C. 5 crore
D. 7 crore
3. When did Arvind Swamy start working in the Malayalam movie industry?
4. Which of the following year Arvind Swamy's Tamil language movie Chekka Chivantha Vaanam released?
5. When did Aravind Swamy start working in the Bollywood movies industry?
6. Which of the following year did Aravind Swamy win Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor?
7. Which of the following year did Aravind Swamy win IIFA Utsavam Award for Best Performance In A Negative Role?
8. Which of the following year was Aravind Swamy's Hindi language movie Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya released?
9. Who was the director of Aravind Swamy's Tamil language movie Chekka Chivantha Vaanam?
A. Siva Ananth
B. Mani Ratnam
C. A. Subaskaran
D. Vijay Sethupathi
10. Who was the writer of Aravind Swamy's Tamil & Hindi language movie Thalaivii?
A. Ballu Saluja
B. Madhan Karky
C. Shailesh R Singh
D. Kangana Ranaut
11. Which year was Aravind Swamy's Indian Tamil-language romantic thriller Roja released?
12. Which of the following year Aravind Swamy founded Talent Maximus company?
13. Which of the following year Arvind Swamy won Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor-Tamil?
Drop your comment here...